Men with heart-shaped faces typically have broader foreheads and narrower chins, which creates a distinctive facial shape. To complement this face shape, it’s important to choose sunglasses that balance and enhance your features. Here are some sunglass styles that work well for men with heart-shaped faces:
- Aviator Sunglasses: Aviator sunglasses feature a classic teardrop shape that complements the wider forehead and narrows down towards the chin. They add balance to your face and enhance your jawline.
- Wayfarer Sunglasses: Wayfarers have a square-shaped frame with slightly rounded edges. They are versatile and work well for heart-shaped faces by adding width to the lower part of the face.
- Round Sunglasses: Round sunglasses can soften the angles of your face, creating a harmonious look. They add a touch of vintage charm and balance out your broader forehead.
- Rectangular Sunglasses: Rectangular rectangle sunglasses with straight, angular lines can create balance by adding structure to the lower half of your face. They also elongate the appearance of your face.
- Browline Sunglasses: Browline sunglasses have a bold upper frame that draws attention upward, away from the narrower chin. This style adds a stylish touch while balancing your features.
- Cat-Eye Sunglasses: Cat-eye sunglasses, with their upswept corners, can add width to the lower part of your face and create a more balanced look. They also offer a touch of sophistication and style.
- Oversized Sunglasses: Larger frames, such as oversized sunglasses, can complement heart-shaped faces by creating balance with the broader forehead. They also provide extra coverage and sun protection.
- Geometric Frames: Sunglasses with unique geometric frames, like hexagons or octagons, can add a fashionable edge while balancing your face shape.
- Double Bridge Sunglasses: Sunglasses with a double bridge design can help break up the forehead’s width and add character to your look.
- Light-Colored or Rimless Frames: Light-colored or rimless frames can be less imposing on your facial features and provide a subtle and understated look.
When selecting sunglasses, pay attention to the proportions and fit. Ensure that the sunglasses don’t overwhelm your face or sit too high on your nose. The goal is to achieve a balanced and harmonious appearance that complements your heart-shaped face. It’s also a good idea to try on different styles to see which one you feel most comfortable and confident wearing.